Thursday, June 4, 2015

Saturday February 7, 2015 - At Sea Day


Saturday February 7, 2015 – At Sea Day

We woke up at 8 and went to exercise.  Tim ran his 5 miles and I walked 3 miles.  We then had coffee and showered and dressed.  We caught up on email.

Tim went to a cooking show while I caught up on the blog sitting at the back of the lounge.  The cooking show was the executive chef, Mario Santoro, and Pastry Chef, Nunez Angelino Carpio.  They made homemade pasta and chocolate mousse.  Tim seemed to enjoy it.

We then went to lunch in the dining room and had a window table for 2.  It was good.  We relaxed during the afternoon – reading – blogging – email – rental property stuff.  I went up to Horizons at 3:30 and most of the tables for two were taken for High Tea.  I got one of the last ones.  It was PACKED.  Today was flambe day so we had our tea and bananas flambe.  Good.  I had a raisin scone and Tim has his savory finger sandwiches too.  We saw what everyone thought was a pod of dolphin swimming by the ship but I think they were penguins!  Tim disagreed with me.

We spent the afternoon relaxing.  We dressed and went for drinks at 6:30 with Putu in Horizons.  This was followed by dinner in the Grand Dining Room at 8:15.  We were able to get a table for 2 by the window since we arrived after the early eaters!

Tonight’s show was a singer/comedian from Wales, Mark Newsome.  He was quite funny and sang great too.

We then went back to Horizons for a night-cap.  They were doing karaoke and a couple of the people who sang were quite good.  Eric from the show was the host.  We had our drinks, made by Putu, and then went to bed about 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment